Do you want to find out a gooey, melty and cheesy recipe? Then guys! You have approached your target. Because here you are going to get an air fryer baked brie. Which is full of cheese with a fusion of garlic butter.
Further, it holds a multitude of flavors including tangy, crispy, sweet and a touch of cherry. Which captivates the diner’s attention. And gives them a pleasant experience with its stunning essence. Its texture is creamy and buttery with a fluffy top.
You can enjoy this recipe as an appetizer or evening snack. Cheese lovers demand these baked bries on their regular basis. Also, it is very light on your stomach due to health-giving nutrition. Which contain not a bit little amount of fat and dietary fiber like our rockfish recipe.
Air fryer preference for baked brie!
Air fryer is the modern invention of this time. That efficiently performs its task within a limited time. Where stove and oven recipes take 1 to 2 hours to cook, it gives you the dish in just 15 to 20 minutes.
Plus, you don’t even need much utensils while air frying the baked brie. As this cooking range requires only 3 to 4 cutlery items. Which prevents your kitchen from a filthy environment.
Our 90% female generation is going crazy for this kitchen gadget. So, we recommend a pink air fryer for them. It looks charming in your kitchen with high-quality services. Meanwhile, we use a Chefman 10-quart air fryer for cooking baked brie. Both of them have amazing quality with efficient services. So, you can pick anyone.
There is no cuisine without ingredients. They make your dish healthy or junk. The selection of such elements depends on chef’s choice or region. By the way, the ingredients of a dish are almost the same in every region. But still, there are some changes in them.
Which creates a difference in its flavors. The components we use to make air fryer-baked brie are following:
- Firstly, you need 125 grams of round brie. It is the foremost element of our recipe. Which is full of calories and makes your dish nutritionally healthy. Its texture is crumbly with a mild salty flavor.
- Secondly, take 1 tablespoon of dried cranberries. That contains a tart flavor with smooth waxy texture. It prevents your body from cavities. And maintain the digestive performance of stomach.
- Thirdly, you must have 1 cup of diced pears. It has a mixture of different flavors. When you take a bite of air fryer baked brie, it gives a tangy taste. That covert into sweet after some time. And then alter with a spicy touch.
- Fourthly, add ¼ cup of granulated sugar. It has a deep intense sweet flavor with a powdered chalky texture. This sugar is the best source of carbohydrates in today’s recipe. On the other side, it is used to enhance the brain functioning of a person.
- Fifthly, you’ll need ¼ cup of pancetta bacon. Normally, it is not found in grocery stores. But you can buy it online from different platforms. It contain the combo of crispy and sweet flavors. And it cooks until its all crispiness ends.
- Sixthly, go for maple syrup. It comes in bottle packaging with a yummy candid flavor. That develops a delicious sweet taste in air fryer baked brie. Also, this syrup is rich in iron. You can also try it in topping of waffles. Which fight against the toxins of your body.
- Next, you’ll need 2 tablespoon of toasted nuts. It gives an extra smoky touch to your dish. Further, its texture is just like apricot. Which elevate the top crunch of brie. And enhance its flavors also. We have used it in our recent recipe of cheese toast.
- Then, add 1 egg in your recipe. Its texture is sticky. Also, this element is the best source of thick and fluffy top. It is an optional ingredient. But, if you want to get a healthy top crunch, use this one.
- Lastly, use 1 small pack of red pepper jam. Its packeging contain 150 gram of jam. But you’ll need only it’s 1 gram. This component has creamy texture with slightly tangy flavor. It is also an optional element. But we use it in this recipe as well as in our most advance cheese quesadilla cuisine.
How to marinate round brie!
Marinating gets a primary important in this recipe. As, it plays an important role in quick absorption of flavors like our cheese curds. For marinating the round bites, you’ll firstly need a large container to prepare the material.
Now start adding ingredients to it step by step. Take 1 cup of diced pears and then use toasted nuts. These nuts taste like walnuts while combining with other ingredients. After that, bring the sugar in a mixi to convert it into powder form. And then use it in container.
Now, add the egg and beat it well with other elements. Then put red pepper jam and maple syrup in the bowl. Blend them well and use pancetta bacons later. Then shower the dried cranberries on it. Its addition gives a fruity flavor to other elements.
Lastly, add the round brie slices in the mixture. All of these ingredients must be measured properly according to our detail. Otherwise, you can’t get perfect flavors. Now, pick a brush and start applying the mixture on brie pieces with it.
Put the seasoned material in freezer for 30 to 35 minutes.
Detailed air frying procedure of baked brie!
The actual cooking technique used to prepare the baked brie is air fryer use. Microwave oven takes 40 minutes to bake these bries. But air fryer consumes only 5 minutes with more marvelous flavors. Isn’t it cool?
The detailed process to air fry the baked bries is mentioned below:
- Firstly, take out the marinated baked bries from freezer. And place on shelve for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Secondly, turn on your air fryer and set its temperature on 400° Fahrenheit. Preheat your air fryer at this temperature for 5 minutes. This same process has also been done in our cheese sticks.
- Now, fix the temperature on 350° Fahrenheit / 180°celsius. And set the time of 5 minutes. Moreover, you’ll also be looking at a display screen of air fryer. Choose the baking mode among all options. It infuse the baking properties in your air fryer.
- Next, pull out the air fryer basket from it. And set the brie puff in it.
- After 3 minutes, flip the air fryer brie to change its direction. And again cook it for further 2 minutes.
- Now, your air fryer baked brie is ready. Take a small bowl and set the brie in it.
Enjoy and try it now!
How many calories does air fryer baked brie contain?
Every dish has its own nutritional value. Which makes it different from others. Our most nutritious recipe ever is a barramundi air fryer. Similarly, the baked bries contain an overall 292 k calories. Among these, there are 25 grams of carbohydrates. Which supports your body functions.
Also, this recipe contains 7 grams of proteins with 28 mg cholesterol. That controls your body’s cholesterol level and helps in losing extra fat. Besides all that, it further contains 2 mg of vitamin C and 1 mg of iron. Where this vitamin protects your body cells from free radicals.
In short, air fryer-baked brie is a quite healthy dish with 39mg of calcium and vitamin A. Which maintains your bone’s growth by building hard tissues in it. And enlarges your vision also by developing antioxidants.
Air fryer baked bries is basically a desert based cuisine. Which is served as a starter or an evening snack. It is an old dish cooked in almost all cooking tops. That takes your a lot of time. But air fryer takes limited time.
And you won’t have to worry about its storage. As there are some ingredients included in its formulation. That keeps it perfectly fine, even at room temperature. But we recommend putting it in refrigerator. Also, the use of red linen mold powder makes the cheese extra flavorful. So, always use this ingredient.
Q.1: Why toasted nuts are used in bries recipe?
Because it gives an extra smoky touch to your dish. Further, its texture is just like apricot. Which elevate the top crunch of brie. And enhance its flavors also. We have used it in our recent recipe of cheese toast.
Q.2: How much nutrition you get from air fryer baked bries?
The baked bries contain an overall 292 kilo calories. Among these, there are 25 grams of carbohydrates. Which supports your body functions. Also, this recipe contains 7 grams of proteins with 28 mg cholesterol. That controls your body’s cholesterol level and helps in losing extra fat.
Marco Bianchi, a culinary virtuoso with a flair for innovation, has made a name for himself as a celebrated chef in the United States. Born with a passion for cooking, Marco’s culinary journey began in his early years, inspired by the diverse flavors and techniques he encountered.